Here are some instructions for getting the perfect photo(s) for me to color match you from:
1. Remove ALL makeup and wait at least 10 minutes after washing to reduce the risk of enhanced redness in your photo.
2. Wear a shirt that I can see your collar bones in, or pull your shirt down to them before taking photo. (This helps me see your all over tonal scale for a super natural match.)
3. Walk up to a window that faces north or does not have harsh/direct sunlight.
4. Fully Face window and stand far enough away to be able to just touch it with your finger tips.
5. Make sure you are FULLY facing the window so no shadows are present on your face.
6. Hold your phone at face level and tap your nose on the screen to ensure correct exposure.
7. Take photo and attach it below.
** Some more tips to remember: Turn off all other lights in room. Look for shadows on your face... If you see any, try another window.
*** You may want to repeat this at other windows in the room/home and pick the photos you feel best represent your skin tone. You can submit up to 3 photos.
**** If you are using a Samsung phone, please make sure your selfie mode is OFF.